Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP) a Section 25 company, seeded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, is looking to appoint a highly motivated, self-driven team player for the post of General Manager – Administration and Finance. It is essential that the incumbent is a well-organized individual with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills who thrives on diversity in an evolving professional environment.
GENERAL MANAGER – ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
1. Post-graduate degree, preferably in Commerce from a recognized university with Advanced Accountancy, Financial Management, Auditing, Law and Taxation as major subjects.
2. Excellent administration, communication, and presentation skills.
Desirable : Additional Degree / Diploma in Finance / Business Management / Law from premier institution.
a. Minimum of Ten (10) years of independent senior managerial and / or supervisory experience of handling administration, finance, accounts with particular reference to recruitment, payroll administration, establishment matters for day to day administration and management.
b. Ability to work independently as well as in within a team in a computerized environment and experience in dealing with matters pertaining to personnel management, finalization of accounts and balance sheet.
1. Experience of handling matters relating to procurement, import and export, inventory, stores management, scrutiny, evaluation and finalization of lender documents and bills.
2. Management of contracts for outsourced services.
3. Experience of working in a reputed academic or a research organization.
AGE LIMIT: Age no bar.
SALARY: Will not be a constraint for outstanding candidates with experience in multiple areas.
Application Submission: Applications in the following format should be sent by post to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before 25th September 2010.
Human Resources Division
CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PLATFORMS
National Centre for Biological Sciences
GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore 560065
1. Full name and contact details
2. Nationality and date of birth
3. Education qualifications with full details
4. Work Experience with details
5. Scale of pay, basic salary with details of allowances and gross salary drawn
6. Names of 3 Referees (should be familiar with your professional career) with contact details e.g., Address, Phone No., Fax No & Email id
7. Any other relevant information
Only those candidates called for interview will be informed of the result and no interim correspondence shall be entertained. The selected candidate will be initially appointed for a period of six (6) months; however, depending on qualification and experience, candidate may be offered a continuing contractual appointment. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER