An institution reckoned for its trendsetting endeavors and a 24-year-old tradition of excellence invites staff to join to enrich the existing programme and be part of the expansion programme. At present, the school offers IBDP, A & AS Levels, IGCSE and CBSE curricula.
CHIREC is looking for professionals with excellent written and oral communication skills, confident of using technology in the teaching-learning process, an ability to work in a multicultural environment, a desire to be involved in intellectually-challenging work with constant innovation and an innate passion to work with children.
• Vice Principal
• Business Development Head
• Chartered Accountant
• Pre-Primary Teachers with Early Childhood Education/Montessori Training
• Primary Teachers with CIDTT/B.Ed
• Post Graduate/Graduates for CBSE Sr. Secondary and Secondary levels
• Post Graduate and experienced facilitators for IBDP, IGCSE, A & AS levels
Subjects: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Statistics, Information and Communication Technology, Informatics Practices, Design & Textile, Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Physical Science, Home Science, Mathematics, History and Geography (World), Psychology, Environmental System and Societies, English, French, Spanish, Hindi and Telugu.
• Physical Education Trainers and Instructors for Cricket, Athletics, Basketball, Tennis, Skating, Volleyball, Archery, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Chess, Pottery, Band, Music, Keyboard, Painting, Art & Craft, Embroidery, Kuchipudi Dance, Yoga, Aerobics, Robotics and Electronics.
• Remedial and Behaviour Counsellor with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and adequate experience.
• Librarian (BLSc/MLSc) with adequate experience and ability to guide the students.
• Admin Manager • Admissions Counsellor • Accountants • Computer Programmer (C#, VB.Net) • System Administrator • Web Developer and Graphic Designer • Human Resource Manager • Human Resource Executive • F&B Manager • Transport Supervisor • Housekeeping Supervisor • Security Supervisor • Front Office Executives • Purchase Executive • Store Executive • Telephone Operator • Data Entry Operators • Laboratory Assistants.
WE’RE RECRUITING! CHIREC provides a challenging opportunity with prospects of professional growth. Remuneration commensurate with the qualification & experience, and will be at par with salaries offered elsewhere for similar capacities.
How to apply: Applicants may send their detailed resume within 10 days enclosing a recent passport size photo. If applying by e-mail, indicate the position applied for in the subject line and mail to email@example.com or if applying by post superscribe the envelope with the position applied for. (Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview).
For any queries, contact Ms.Kavitha at 9866242383 Phones: 040-44760997-99
Kothaguda Post, Hyderabad • 500084