Top Notch Internet of Things Careers
CIMCON is a global leader that sets industry standards with products that are recognized as market-leading and world-class. At the forefront of delivering cutting edge industrial automation and control solutions since 1988, CIMCON has leveraged the Internet of Things (IoT) to become the leader in intelligent lighting control systems by enabling cities, industrial facilities and campuses to become “smart” by bringing together intelligence, controls, wireless connectivity and smart sensors to their street and area lighting needs. Our industrial automation and software products are used worldwide in USA. Canada. South America. Europe and Asia. Headquartered in Boston with offices in London and partners all around the globe. CIMCON has over 28 years of presence in India. To meet our phenomenal growth, we have the following immediate openings:
- Firmware Developer – 4+ yrs. of exp. in design and development of embedded products on RTOS/Linux Platform. Strong coding skills in Embedded C/C++.
- Hardware Design Engineer – 5+yrs. of exp. in analogue and digital electronics design using EMC, RF and DFM techniques. Good Knowledge of UL/CE/FCC a
- Linux Developer – 5+yrs. of exp. in developing Linux BSP and drivers, strong knowledge of the working of TCP, UDP and IP protocol.
- Hardware Test Engineer – 2+yrs. of exp. testing electronics hardware.
- Firmware Test Engineer – 2+yrs. of exp. in testing firmware of embedded products.
- Quality Assurance Manager (Development) – 8+ yrs. of exp. in the quality assurance of Embedded Products as per the ISO and CMM processes.
- Quality Assurance Manager (Manufacturing) – 8+yrs. of exp. in In-Process Quality control & Assurance of products in an Export oriented electronics manufacturing unit.
If you want to make a difference in this world and fulfill your goals, WALK-IN on June 18, Saturday or June 19, Sunday, between 10 am and 5 pm at CIMCON Software (India) Pvt. Ltd., 801, Sakar 4, Opp Town Hall, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. Ph- 26578639/59 You can also email your CV to email@example.com with the relevant position in the subject line to schedule an interview as per your convenience.