MSME-TOOL ROOM, HYDERABAD
Central Institute of Tool Design
Narsapur X Road, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037
Telephone No. 040-2377 1959
Website: www.citdindia.org, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961
Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), a Government of India Society under Ministry of MSME, invites application from passed out 1TI (NCVT) candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act. 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Trade mentioned below at Hyderabad for the year 2018-19.
|No. of Seats
|Period of Apprenticeship
|ITI in Plumber Trade
|ITI in Electrician Trade
|ITI in Electronics Mechanic
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
|ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
|ITT in Fitter Trade
|ITI in Machinist Trade
|ITI in Machinist(Grinder)Trade
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
|ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
|Tool and Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixture)
|ITI in Tool and Die Maker(Press Tools, Jigs & Fixture)
|ITI in Turner Trade
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the apprentice Act, 1961 in any Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private organization are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad (Establishment Registration No. – El 1173600512) for undergoing apprenticeship training with CITD.This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select “Central Institute of Tool Design” for undergoing apprenticeship training, their application cannot be processed further.
Last date of application through portal 13th October, 2018.
Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
Reservation of Vacancies: Government guidelines on Reservations will be followed.
- Qualifications: Prescribed qualification as mentioned above with a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exams.
- Minimum Physical Standards: As prescribed in the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, clause 4 and amendments thereof if any.
General Instructions to Candidates:
- Engagement of ITI passed out candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training will be done through web portal apprenticeship.gov.in only. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. CITD reserves right to alter the allocation of quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
- Candidates have to register themselves at apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidates have to enter their NAME as in SSC Certificate.
- It is mandatory to upload SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate (all semester) and Photograph, signature of the candidate in the portal. Applications without these will be summarily rejected. However, the establishment shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to improper attachments and incorrect data.
- Candidates should enter a valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal. Also ITI Certificate number, Aadhar Card Number, Date of Birth, Category. Council and Trade details. How’ever, the company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to incorrect data.
- Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
- Web portal is being operated by DGET Government of India for enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by CITD.
- Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in the website of the establishment citdindia.org. Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending document verification process. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay, if required, during verification process.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining, if the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- C1TD reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. Decision of CITD Management regarding the selection will be final. Further CITD Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- For latest update on the merit list, please visit, www.citdindia.org regularly.
strong>Download the Notification for complete details: