Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise and industry-specific services. The company manages over 4500 processes for more than 400 clients worldwide.
Genpact has been voted #2 in ‘Best Companies To Work for’ Survey conducted by Dataquest.
Openings at Process Associate level.
• Graduates (any stream)
• Willing to work night shifts 24/7
** Candidates must carry a valid photo ID card & 4 passport size photos
• Listening Comprehension skills
• Excellent vocabulary English language with good grounding in grammar.
• Internet research skills & typing skills
• Typing speed 5Owpm
• Some one with Medical Transcription or Legal Transcription experience preferred
Walk in for an Interview from Tue Sept l3th to Sat Sept 17th 2011 between 11 am and 3 pm at the following address:
14-45, IDA Opp NGRI
Habsiguda, Uppal, Hyderabad- 5000334
Or Rush in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org