GENPACT – Openings in Finance & Accounting
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise and industry-specific services. The company manages over 4500 processes for more than 400 clients worldwide.
Genpact has been voted #2 in “Best Companies To Work For” Survey conducted by Dataquest
Current Openings are for Process Associate and Process Developers
Job Role: The Candidate will be a part of Record to Report process performing activities Financial Accounting (Reconciliation, Month & Quarter Close Activities. Reporting), Group Finance reporting. Payroll Reconciliation, SAP Finance user support
• B.Com, M.Com, MBA Fin., CA Inter, CWAI Inter
• Sound accounting knowledge
• Good English communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS word
• Readiness to work in night shifts
• Any ERP experience would be an added advantage
Minimum 1 year in R2R/Reconciliation/AR/AP/GA-From any BPO, Audit firms, Beverages Industry, Manufacturing/Trading Cos.
* Candidates must carry a valid photo ID card & 4 passport size photos.
Walk in from Tue November 1st to Sat November 5th 2011 from 11 AM to 2 PM
GENPACT, Uppal office
14-45 IDA, Opp. NGRI, Habsiguda
Uppal, Hyderabad 500034
Candidates who cannot attend the interviews can send their resume to email@example.com