The Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation Of India Ltd
(A Government of India Undertaking – Ministry Of Textiles)
HHEC is a premier trading house dealing in export of handicrafts, handlooms, jute products, ready-made garments, gold jewelry, imports of bullion etc. HHEC has its Registered Office in Delhi and Corporate Office at Noida. It has Branch Offices at Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata. In addition, we have state-of-art garment factory in Chennai and another at Noida.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for:
- Management Trainee (Marketing):
Graduate in Textiles/Handlooms/Fashion Designing/Accessories/ Printing/Designing
MBA or PG Diploma equivalent to MBA awarded by a UGC recognized University in Retailing/Marketing/International Trade & Business.
Additional Qualification: Project Work/Summer internship/ work experience related to Handloom, Handicrafts, Garments, Jewellery, Carpet, Leather will be an additional Qualification, which shall be given preference.
|PLACE OF POSTING
|REQUIREMENT (In Nos)
|Delhi / Noida
Corporate Office- 2
Fashion Designer- 1
Work allocation Work related to the Designing, Retailing, Marketing, Sales and Sample Development in Branches and Corporate Office of the Corporation.
Stipend: Rs.20, 000/- p.m. for First Year and Rs.25, 000/- p.m. for Second Year. TA/DA for official journeys will be given as per rules of the company.
Age: Upto 28 years with relaxation in case of reserved categories as per rules.
RESERVATION / RELAXATION & CONCESSIONS: Concessions to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories would be made as per Government Directives.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC Candidates and by 5 years in case of exceptionally experienced and technically qualified persons.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail any right for claiming engagement as Management Trainee (Marketing)
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for Test and/or interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from HHEC Vacancy Format
2) Applications must reach by E-MAIL only at:-
Last date for receipt of applications is 17th may 2014 by 5:30pm.