HINDUSTAN / SAMBHAR SALTS LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
B-427, Pradhan Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Tel. 0141-2524093 / 2524095
Applications are invited for the following posts:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale (IDA-1997)||Number of posts|
|1||General Manager (Works)||17500-400-22300||01|
|2||Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||14500-350-18700||01|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Tech)||14500-350-18700||01|
|4||Chief Manager (PSP Plant)||13000-350-18250||01|
|5||Chief Medical & Health Officer||13000-350-18250||01|
|6||Chief Manager (Bromine Plant)||13000-350-18250||01|
|7||Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10750-300-16750||01|
|8||Sr. Manager (IT)||10750-300-16750||01|
|9||Sr. Manager (Civil)||10750-300-16750||01|
|10||Sr. Manager (Salt Washery)||10750-300-16750||01|
|11||Sr. Manager (Administration & Estate Management)||10750-300-16750||01|
|12||Sr. Manager (Coml) Inputs & Logistics||10750-300-16750||01|
|13||Manager (Finance & Accounts)||8600-250-14600||02 (10BC c& 1 UR)|
|14||Manager (Mines Operations)||8600-250-14600||01|
|17||Manager (R&D and Quality Control)||8600-250-14600||01|
|18||Jr. Manager (Survey)||5600-150-8600||01|
|19||Executive / Management Trainee
HR- 2 , Mktg./ Com/- 03 , Technical – 6 (Elect/Mech/Chem) Finance & Accounts – 03 , Coordination /MIS-CS- 01
|Consolidated payment of Rs 15000/- PM onwards||15|
1. Posting will be made at any of Company’s Office/ manufacturing facilities depending upon location of the vacancies.
2. Vacancies will be filled following reservation criteria for SC/ST/OBC and other as per Government of India’s reservation policy.
3. Age & Qualification relaxation may be considered for deserving Ex-servicemen.
4. For Position of P&A preference may be given to Ex-servicemen.
5. For Technical positions or other manufacturing facilities, preference may be given to Ex-Serviceman from MES.
6. Some of the positions can also be filled on contract basis.
7. Retired persons from Public Sector Enterprises having relevant qualifications and experience can also apply.
8. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be allowed as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time. The details of the post available on company’s website.
9. The online applications form shall be opened on or after 16 Apr 2014.
10. Please apply on or before 15.05.2014 preferably on line in the prescribed format available on company’s www.indiasalt.com. Candidate who submitted scanned copy of requisite documents with online application in PDF format need not send hard copy of the application but will produce the original relevant documents for verification at the time of interview
Detailed advertisement can be downloaded HERE.