The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, The Mall Shimla-171001.
RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS, STENO TYPISTS, PROGRAMMING ASSISTANTS AND JUNIOR CLERKS.
The HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd., one of the leading Cooperative Banks in the country and the Apex Cooperative Bank in the State of Himachal Pradesh invites ON LINE applications from the eligible candidates, for the recruitment of various categories of posts in the Bank as detailed hereunder. The posts to be filled are purely on CONTRACT BASIS. The breakup of Vacancies is as under,
|Category of post||Gen.||SC||ST||OBC||Ex – servicemen (All categories)||Physically Handicapped (All categories)||IRDP (All categories)||WFF (All categories)||Total No. of posts*|
|Jr. Clerks (under 15% Quota reserved for Secretaries of PACS and employees of other Societies)|
|(i) Secretary, of PACS||3||2||0||3||5||1||2||0||16|
|(ii) Employeesof. Other Societies||2||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||04|
*No. of Posts to be recruited may vary depending on actual requirement at the time of final process and thus are likely to increase or decrease
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NOTIFIED POSTS
|Educational Qualification(as on last date of registration of the applications i.e. 21st October, 2013)||Age(as on 1st January, 2013)|
|Assistant Manager||A second class graduation degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 3 years, simple graduate may also apply.||• Candidate should be above 18 years and below 45 years of age The candidates born between 01.01.1995 and 02.01.1968 (both days inclusive) are eligible. In case of SC/ST candidates’ upper age is relaxable by 5 years.
• In case of Ex- Servicemen , there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for recruitment on the pattern of state Govt.
|Steno Typist||(i) Matriculation with at least 55% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or equivalent of a recognized university/ Board or a graduate or above. (Concession/grace of 5% marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST/IRDP).
(ii) Pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in
|Programming Assistant||(i) Graduate in any stream with PGDCA/BCA from a recognized University.
(ii) Working Knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and Basic networking and hardware troubleshooting.
|Jr. Clerk||Matric with 50% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university (5% relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP candidates).|
|Jr. Clerk (under Quota reserved for Co-operative Societies)||i) Matriculation with 45% marks or 10+2 with 40% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university (5% relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP/ candidates).
ii) A minimum of continuous 5 years service as Trained Secretary of a Primary Agriculture Credit Society/Employee of other Co-operative Societies.
iii) Should be below 45 years of age on the date of application.
Procedure for applying online
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.hpscb.com and click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” page to open link which will be available from 4th October,2013 to 21st 0ctober2013.
2. Candidates will have to enter their details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
3. Fees can be paid through ON-LINE and OFF-LINE mode.
4. The Candidates can fill the forms at any LOK-MITRA KENDRA run by the department of IT , Himachal Pradesh, who have already been requested to help the desirous candidates.
|1||OPENING DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION||4th October, 2013|
|2||CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION||21st October, 2013|
|3||LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEES||22nd October, 2013|
Download the notification for full details in the PDF form HERE: