Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015 (Chhattisgarh), India
ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL VACANCIES
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the “Institutes of Technology Act, 1961” and the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2016” to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts. The institute invites online applications from suitable Indian Nationals for appointment to the following NonTeaching (Administrative and Technical) posts on direct recruitment basis with the qualification and experience indicated below.
|Sr. No||Name of the Post||Group||Level and Entry pay||No of vacancies||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Registrar||A||L12 with 78,800/-||1||UR||45|
|2||Assistant Registrar||A||L10 with 56,100/-||1||UR||40|
|3||Superintendent||B||L7 with 44,900/-||1||UR||35|
|4||Junior Superintendent||B||L6 with 35,400/-||3||2- UR, 1- SC||35|
|5||Assistant||C||L4 with 25,500/-||25||11-UR, 7- OBC 3- SC, 2-ST, 2-EWS||32|
|6||Junior Assistant||C||L3 with 21,700/-||2||UR||30|
|7||Assistant Executive Engineer||A||L10 with 56,100/-||2||1- UR, 1-OBC||40|
|8||Senior Computer Engineer||A||L10 with 56,100/-||1||UR||40|
|B||L7 with 44,900/-||1||UR||35|
|10||Junior Superintendent (Technical)||B||L6 with 35,400/-||3||2- UR, 1- SC||35|
|11||Assistant (Technical)||C||L4 with 25,500/-||4||3-UR, 1-OBC||32|
|12||Staff Nurse||B||L6 with 35,400/-||2||UR||35|
Mode of recruitment: The mode of recruitment for all posts is Direct Recruitment. However, an initial appointment will be made on contract for a period of five years or attainment of age of superannuation, whichever is earlier. The position may be confirmed on completion of five years or later after internal review on performance.
The units for the initial posting are mentioned in the details below. However, the employees may be transferred to other units by the institute subsequently.
Qualifications: Refer to the attached official notification for complete details.
- Opening date for on-line application: 10.01.2020 at 10:00 hours
- Last date for on-line application: 07.02.2020 by 17:00 hours (online portal shall be closed at this time)
- Application fee should be paid on or before 07.02.2020 through SBI-collect.
- Last date for updating the payment details: 09.02.2020 at 10:00 Hours. Application without payment details shall be rejected, even if the application is filled before the last date.
- Applicants need not to send any hardcopy of the applications to the institute.
- The intimation of interviews or trade test shall be sent by E-mail. The candidates are advised to configure their email accounts so as not to miss the intimation letter.
Apply online at: https://www.iitbhilai.ac.in/index.php?pid=non_teaching_adv_20
Download the Notification for complete details: