Government of India
Ministry of Mines
Indian Bureau of Mines
No.C-30012(1 )/8/2013-ENG Nagpur, dated the 27th May, 2013
It is proposed to fill-up the following Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted) & ‘C’ posts in Indian Bureau of Mines:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Pay Band with Grade Pay (G.P.)||No. of posts||Reservation|
|1.||Senior Technical Assistant ( Mining Engineering)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +G.P.4200/-||4||2-UR, 2-OBC|
|2.||Senior Technical Assistant ( Chemistry)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +G.P.4200/-||3||2-UR, 1-OBC|
|3.||Senior Technical Assistant (Survey)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +G.P.4200/-||1||OBC|
|4.||Junior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing)||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.2800/-||1||UR|
|5.||Pilot Plant Assistant||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.2400/-||1||ST|
|6.||Draftsman||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.2400/-||3||2-OBC, 1-ST|
|7.||Assistant Store Keeper (Technical)||PB-2Rs.5200-20200 +G.P.2400/-||1||Un-reserved|
|8.||Store Clerk||PB-2Rs.5200-20200 +G.P.1900/-||4||Un-reserved|
|11.||Laboratory Attendant||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.1800/-||3||Un-reserved|
|12.||Chainman||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.1800/-||9||6-UR, 2-OBC, 1-SC|
|13.||Junior Press Assistant||PB-IRs.5200-20200+ G.P.1800/-||1||OBC|
1. Applicant fulfilling essential qualification and experience may apply in the prescribed proforma available on Indian Bureau of Mines website www.ibm.gov.in.
2. One recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the application form (duly attested by Gazetted Officer). In addition three passport size photographs of the candidates must be enclosed alognwith the application. All photos must be embossed with name and date of photography. The photos must not be more than two months old on the last date of submission of application.
3. Attested copies (including self attested) of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualification, experience and caste certificate (preferably with validity certificate) if belong to SC/ST/OBC category, registration certificate with Employment Exchange (if any) etc are required to be enclosed along with the application. Incomplete application and application without full details/attested copies of certificates/photos, SSC certificates showing date of birth, address with pin code etc. and also of those not conforming to the prescribed qualifications and experience will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Application form along with the above mentioned enclosures are required to be sent by post only , to The Administrative Officer Indian Bureau of Mines, 4th floor, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001, within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. All envelopes containing application shall mention “Name of the post applied for ” in capital letter on the top of the envelope.
5. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be on the closing date of applications mentioned in the advertisement.
6. Age relaxation will be given as per the Rules of Central Govt.
7. In case of selection of the candidate for any of the above post he/ she may be posted in any offices of Indian Bureau of Mines situated at Nagpur, Ajmer, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Udaipur with All India Service Liability.
8. Experience before acquiring essential educational qualification will not be considered.
9. The no. of vacancies shown in the advertisement may likely to increase or decrease prior to the date of test/ interview and the selection committee will be informed accordingly in advance.
10. Applicants are directed to submit their application under only one category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC categories. Submission of multiple applications by the candidates in each category would be rejected summarily.
Download the complete notification in PDF form HERE: