INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Southern Region, IndianOil Bhavan, No.139, Uttamar Gandhi Road, Chennai – 600034
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2019-2020-Phase II
Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at IOCL-Southern Region(MD)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500″ Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as follows –
|STATE||Disc Code||Discipline||Period of Apprentic eship (in Months)||Total||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||PwBD|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||01||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12||30||14||3||5||0||8||0|
|02||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|03||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|04||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|Karnataka||06||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12||10||6||1||1||0||2||0|
|07||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|08||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|09||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|10||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|Kerala||11||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12||10||6||1||1||0||2||0|
|*||12||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|13||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|14||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|15||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|Telangana||16||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12||10||6||1||1||0||2||0|
|17||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|18||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|19||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|20||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|Andhra Pradesh||21||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12||10||6||1||1||0||2||0|
|22||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|23||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|24||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|25||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||26||Technician Apprentice-Mechanical||12||20||10||2||3||0||5||0|
|30||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|36||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|42||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|48||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|Andhra Pradesh||50||Technician Apprentice-Mechanical||12||10||6||1||1||0||2||0|
|54||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||56||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||12||124||55||12||23||1||33||4 VH, 4 HH, 4 OH, 4 MD **|
|Karnataka||57||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||12||61||26||6||9||4||16|
|Kerala||58||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||12||35||20||3||3||0||9|
|Telangana||59||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||12||31||14||3||4||2||8|
|Andhra Pradesh||60||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||12||32||14||3||5||2||8|
NOTE: ** The reservation for PwBD as indicated for the Discipline of Trade Apprentice – Accountant shall be applied on horizontal basis, across all categories, as per the Government guidelines.
STIPEND: Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Trade Apprentice Accountants will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 70% of minimum wages of Clerical Worker + Rs.2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Prescribed Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
1. For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21-Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course.
2. For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -Matric with 2(T\vo) year 1TI (Electrician) course.
3. For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course.
4. For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year 1TI(Instrument Mechanic) course
5. For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist) course
6. For Discipline Code – 26/32/38/44/50 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
7. For Discipline Code – 27/33/39/45/51- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
8. For Discipline Code- 28/34/40/46/52- Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
9. For Discipline Code- 29/35/41/47/53- Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
10. For Discipline Code- 30/36/42/48/54-Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
11. For Discipline Code- 31/37/43/49/55-Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
12. For Discipline Codes- 26 to 55 – Technician Apprentices- 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
13. For Discipline Code – 56/57/58/59/60 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
14. For all discipline codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University /Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
15. Diploma under recognized Lateral Entry Scheme(Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.07..2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non- Creamy layer) candidates.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: As indicated against respective Discipline codes.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 07.08.2019 @ 5 pm.
2. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below:
a. Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
b. Technician Apprentice at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
c. Trade Apprentice Accountant at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
The last date for submission of on-line application is 07.08.2019 @ 5 pm. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE:
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 17. 07.2019 FROM 10 am ONWARDS.
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 07.08.2019 UPTO 5 pm.
- TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST 10.08.2019.
- WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT CHENNAI, HYDERABAD, VIJAYWADA, COCHIN AND BANGALORE ON 18th AUGUST 2019 (SUNDAY). DETAILS OF DATE AND VENUE WILL BE INFORMED IN THE ADMIT
- TENTATIVE DATE FOR UPLOAD OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION IS 26.08.2019.
Download the Notification for complete details: