India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
(A Government of India Undertaking)
ITDC invites applications to engage Accountants on contract basis initially for a period of three year.
Candidate should be Graduate in Commerce with 50% marks and 3 years experience.
CA / ICWA Intermediate exam passed / MBA with specialization in Finance.
Desirable:- Certificate in Computer Application. Preference will be given to candidates having hands on experience of Accounting Software.
No. of posts:- 14 (Fourteen)
Age:- 30 years (as on 31.10.2011) .
Remuneration:- Rs. 15,000 per month + Rs. 3000/- (allowances) + PF (as applicable)
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. Application should be submitted in the prescribed Application Form only (in the following pages).
2. Application should be sent in a cover super scribing the code along with post and discipline applied for with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.200/- (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC are exempted from this payment) in favour of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., payable at New Delhi may be sent latest by 27.12.2011 in the Office of Dy. General Manager (HR), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core-8, 4th Floor, Room No. 407, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
3. Incomplete / unsigned applications and application received without demand draft, attested copies of required certificates such as educational qualification, experience, age, caste / community certificate and applications received after the last date (27.12.2011) will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH shall be as per the Government Directives.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for the Interview. The Management’s decision in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / rejection.
6. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
NOTE : The last date of receipt of applications is 27.12.2011.
Download complete Ad and Application Form