(Institute for Plasma Research, an autonomous institute of Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India)
Plot No. A/29, GIDC Electronics Estate, Sector 25,
Gandhinagar- 382016, Gujarat (India)
Employment Notification No.: I-I/01/2013
The International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) is a collaborative project (www.iter.org) in which India is one of the seven international partners with responsibility for contribution of certain equipment /systems. These are supplied ‘in-kind’, i.e., by building the systems/components in India and sending them to the project site at Cadarache in France. The activities in India are coordinated by the Domestic Agency called ITER-India (http://www.iter-india.org). To help it in carrying out its responsibilities for the ITER Project, ITER-India wishes to recruit personnel in Scientific and Administration areas. While these appointments are for the period of Construction phase of ITER, which is about 10 years, it is likely that these will continue further into the Operation phase. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for following positions.
1. Technical Assistant –B (Mechanical) – No of Posts: 06
2. Technical Assistant -B (Electrical) – No of Posts: 04
3. Technical Assistant -B (Electronics / Instrumentation & Control)) – No of Posts: 05
4. Tradesman – B (AC & Refrigeration) – No of Posts: 01
5. Assistant Officer (Accounts) – No of Posts: 01
6. Assistant (Documentation) – No of Posts: 01
7. Office Clerk B – No of Posts: 02
Only Indian nationals need to apply.
1. AGE LIMIT: Below 35 years for post at S.No. 5 and below 30 for all other posts (as on 05-July-2013). Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. of India Rules.
2. Experience after acquiring required minimum qualification only will be considered.
3. Total emoluments shall consist of Basic Pay (Pay in Pay Band + Grade Pay), Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowances, Transport Allowance, etc., as per applicable rules.
4. Staff being appointed under this Project is covered under the New Pension Scheme.
5. Medical, transportation, subsidized canteen facility, LTC, Group Linked Insurance Schemes are admissible as per the rules of the organization.
6. Short listed candidates will be called for a personal interview at Gandhinagar. To and fro Train (by 3 tier AC) /Bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway/Bus ticket or ticket number.
7. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel OR produce No Objection Certificate from their present organization at the time of interview, failing which, will neither be permitted to attend the interview nor TA be paid.
8. Project Administration reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or to cancel the positions/notification without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Selection procedure may include a written test, in case the number of shortlisted candidates is more for any particular post. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test.
10. ITER-India strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
11. Persons desirous of applying for these posts should send their applications in the prescribed Application Form ONLY which is to be downloaded from our website (see below).
12. Separate applications should be submitted in case of applying for more than one post.
13. Attested photocopies of Proof of Date of birth, qualifications, experience, Caste/Category (wherever applicable), Salary Certificate/Salary Slip, etc. should be attached with the completely filled-in application form. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the same (don’t staple the photo). Incomplete applications and applications received after last date will be rejected.
14. Candidates may describe in their own words on a separate sheet, details of significant experience and responsibilities handled in recent years or produce a work description sheet from their present employer (refer item 15 of application).
15. Canvassing/interim enquiries etc. in any form will not be entertained.
16. Completely filled-in application forms along with attested photo copies of prescribed certificates should be sent to:
The Project Director
ITER-India, Institute for Plasma Research,
Plot No. A-29, GIDC Electronic Estate,
Sector-25, Gandhinagar-382 016, Gujarat.
17. The envelope containing the application form shall be super scribed with “Notification No.: ______, Post applied for____________________”
Last date for receiving the filled-in applications in this office is 05-July-2013 (applications received after last date due to any reason, will not be accepted)
Download the complete notification with educational qualification, experience, and reservation details HERE: