JHARKHAND URJA VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED
JUVNL Employment Notification No. – 01/2016
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited invites online application from eligible candidates having prescribed qualification and zeal to make career in Transmission/ Distribution functions of the Power Sector for filling up the following temporary technical posts in JUVNL and its subsidiary companies as mentioned hereunder:-
Post/ Total & Category wise Vacancy/ Pay Scale and prescribed Educational Qualification:
- Asstt. Electrical Engineer (Gen.): Total-35 seats. Must have Full time Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognized university or institution or its equivalent. Pay scale: Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.5500.
- Asstt. Executive Engineer (GTO): Total-36 seats. Must have Full time Electrical/ Electronic and Tele-communication/ Mechanical Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognized university or institution or its equivalent. Pay scale: Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.5600.
- Jr. Electrical Engineer (Gen.): Total-89 seats. Must have three yrs. Full time Electrical Electronic Engineering Diploma from an) AICTE/ Government recognized institution o its equivalent. Pay scale: Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.4500.
- Jr. Electrical Engineer (GTO): Total-18 seats. Must have three yrs. Full time Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering Diploma from any AICTE/ Government recognized institution or its equivalent. Pay scale : Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.4500.
- Asstt. Engineer (Civil): Total-15 seats. Must have Full time Civil Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognized university or institution or its equivalent. Pay scale : Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.5500.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Total-18 seats. Must have three yrs. Full time Civil Engineering Diploma from any AICTE/ Government recognized institution or its equivalent. Pay scale : Rs 9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.4500.
The minimum percentage of marks in the prescribed qualifying examination shall be 65% in case of UR, 60% in case BC-I & BC-II and 50% in case of SC/ST category.
Maximum age limit for the eligibility of candidates shall be category wise as below:
|BC-I/BC-II *||37 years|
|Women (UR/BC-I/BC-II) *||38 years|
|SC/ST (Male/Female) *||40 years|
UR/BC-I/BC-II category are required to pay Rs.1000/- and SC & ST candidates of Jharkhand domicile are required to pay Rs.250/- as application fees, any bank charges applicable shall be payable extra. Payment of fees should be only made through various modes detailed on SBI online payment link.
How To Apply?
Step l: Eligible aspirants may apply online for JUVNL Recruitment through the link available on website juvnl.org.in.
Step 2: The link for online application is also available on the websites as www.jbvnl.co.in, www.jusnl.co.in, www.juunl.co.in
Step 3: Now Press on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ scrolling link and select the Advertisement for which the candidate wishes to apply and proceed to fill form with all asked details correctly, make payment of application fee online on the payment link of SBI Collect and upload all required documents, scanned photograph and signature and submit completed form online.
Step 4: The candidate shall be required to upload visible and clear scanned copy of the all
certificates and mark sheets while filing on line application
i. Matriculation or 10th class Mark-sheet and certificate, (in support of Age).
ii. Marks sheet of all semesters of qualifying exam and passing certificate of the qualifying exam (i.e. B.E./B.Tech/Diploma).
iii. Equivalence of the Degree to the Technical courses as per the advertisement issued from the University/Institution.
iv. CGPA/ CPI/ DGPA/ OGPA conversion chart issued by the University (as applicable). If the same is not uploaded along-with duly filed application form, the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected.
v. Experience certificate in organization, in prescribed proforma as per advertisement.
vi. Caste Certificate issued by Civil SDO/DC of respective sub-division/district, non Creamy Layer Certificate if reservation benefit is claimed.
vii. Permanent Domicile Certificate for employment purposes issued from Jharkhand if reservation benefit is claimed.
viii. If PHP Candidates, certificate with recommendation from competent Medical Board.
ix. Land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner, if applicable.
x. Any other relevant documents
|Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age limit/Experience||1st January 2016|
|Opening Date of online applications||2nd March 2016|
|Last date of submission of online applications||6th April 2016|
|Opening Date of depositing fees online||2nd March 2016|
|Closing date of depositing fees online||4th April 2016 up to 23:45 Hrs|
|Tentative Opening Date for downloading admit cards||11th April 2016|
Download the notification for complete details: