KERALA ELECTRICAL & ALLIED ENGG. CO. LTD.
(A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking)
7th Floor, KSHB Office Complex
Panampilly Nagar, Kochi-682 036
Notification Dated: 21/05/2014
KEL is a Rs.100 crore multi-unit company manufacturing Hi-tech industrial & electrical products, viz. Diesel Gensets, Brushless Alternators, Distribution Transformers, HRC Fuses Heavy Structural items radial gates, hoists, suspension bridges and also engaged in civil constructions. The company requires Management Trainees in the following discipline.
1. Electrical & Electronics Engineer – 5 Nos.
2. Electronics & Communication Engineer – 1 .No.
3. Mechanical Engineer – 6 Nos.
4. Civil Engineer with experience in Structural Engineering -1 No.
5. Personnel Officer – 1 No.
6. Accounts Officer – 1 No.
Sl.No. 1 to 4 – BE/B.Tech. Regular course in respective discipline securing first class with 60% marks from a recognized university.
Sl.No. 5 – MBA/MSW/MA (Regular course – with specialization in HRM or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations), Additional qualification of LLB preferred. Proficiency in Malayalam is essential.
Sl.No. 6 – CA/ICWAI or Intermediate of CA/ICWAI
Scale of pay : Rs.11910-340-13610-380-16650-450-19350. Total emoluments at the minimum scale will be Rs.28,800/- (approx)
The selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of one year on a stipend of Rs.15,000/- . On successful completion of one year training will be put on probation for another one year and found suitable will be absorbed in regular service in the company.
Terms & Conditions:
- The selection will be made based on test and interview.
- Age limit for the post is below 35 years as on 01/01/2014
- Age is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Backward Class/SC,ST as per Government rules
- DA, HRA & other Allowances will be as per State Government rates
- The selected candidates in the grade will be eligible for PF, medical benefits, gratuity, leave encashment etc. as per the existing rules of the company.
- Candidates selected will have to execute a service agreement bond with surety for Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees one Lakh only) to serve the company for a period of three years
- No traveling expenses will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- A crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg. Co. Ltd. payable at any scheduled Bank at Ernakulam towards the application fee (non refundable) should be attached along with the application.
- Typed applications in the attached format giving complete bio-data with copies of certificates and testimonials duly attested should reach the undersigned within 15 days of this notification.
Last Date: 04/06/2014
Download the notification: