Kotak Mahindra Bank introduces the Kotak Probationary Officer Program in association with Manipal Education. An initiative to attract bright graduates desirous of pursuing a career in banking. Through this course, we will create a specialist cadre of bankers with adequate knowledge and skills to cater to the varied needs of the customer.
Here’s what it offers:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Relationship Management in just 1 year
• Stipend of Rs.2500 per month during the classroom training and Rs. 20000 per month during the internship with Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Job guarantee on successful course completion with a starting salary of Rs.3.5 lakhs per annum + incentives
Additionally, the candidate is also given the facility to avail a specially designed loan for the course fee, wherein the EMI will begin only once he/she starts working with Kotak. Moreover, on successful completion of 48 months of service with Kotak, 85% of the course fee will be reimbursed to the candidate.
Only two eligibility criteria for applying:
• Completion of graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of 60%
• Age limit of 25 years (born on or after 1 st Nov, 1986)
So, if you think you match the above criteria and would be interested in the opportunity then log on to www.kotak.com/bank/careers with your updated resume.