National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, Telangana
Mail: email@example.com, Call: 040-24594509
MANAGE invites eligible professionals for a Walk-in-Interview on 26th July, 2019 at 11.00 am at MANAGE, Hyderabad for one positions of “Asst. Project Field Coordinator (equivalent to consultant)” in ProSOIL project for Maharashtra, purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. Eligible Professionals may attend interview with all the relevant documents (in original and a Xerox copy).
Calling for interview does not confer any right on you to be treated as eligible for appointment. No T.A. & D.A. would be paid for attending the interview.
- A Master’s Degree / Ph.D in Agricultural Extension/Agronomy/Entomology /Pathology with at least one year of Experience in relevant field.
- Can able to read and write Marathi
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 42,000/ per month Consolidated
Place of Work: MPKV, Rahuri, Maharashtra
Nature of Job:
- Assisting NCFA project coordinator in MANAGE in implementing ICT enabled advisory services to farmers.
- Coordinating with SAU and KVK scientists in project districts on regular basis to prepare and disseminate the agricultural advices (SMS, Posters and Video URLs) to the farmer using NICE system.
- Documentation of the process/ success stories.
- Collection, consolidation and reporting of project progress in the project districts of ProSOIL Project.
- Any other work assigned by NCFA, MANAGE from time-to-time.
NOTE: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Notification: