Sri Aurobindo Medical College & PG Institute
Mohak Hi-Tech Specialty Hospital
SAIMS Campus, Indore-Ujjain State Highway, Indore (M.P.)
Central India’s largest medical institute has openings for:
Nuclear medicine technologist for PET/CT
• Position and re position patients, in order to facilitate the proper operation of imaging equipment.
• To establish and continue effective communication with the patient and the patients family.
• Maintain and calibrate radioisotope and laboratory equipment.
• Providing assistance and support to physicians or team.
Consultant Nuclear Medicine for PET/CT
Qualification: MD/DNB in Nuclear Medicine or Equivalent Degree.
• Take history of the patient before scan.
• Effective and timely reporting of all the scans.
• Maintain communication with concerned doctors.
• Oversee that the department functions as per MCI and AERB guidelines.
Aspirants may send their resume to: email@example.com