ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management
(ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Telangana, India
Phone No. 040-24581913/24581555/366/390 Fax No. 24015912
Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria are invited to attend Walk-in Interview for the post of Young Professional-II (03 positions) on contract basis (purely temporary) to work in various Divisions / Units, at ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30, Telangana. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions for the position are as under :
|S. No.||Name of the Division / Unit||Name of the Post||No.of posts||Interview Date to be held on||Essential Qualifications||Desirable qualifications / Nature of work / responsibilities|
|1.||PME Cell||Young Professional-II||02||16.07.2019 (9.30 am)||Master Degree in Agriculture & Allied disciplines including relevant basic sciences||Desirable Qualifications:
• Experience in working in research projects; publications in research papers or evidence for research data analysis, use of statistical software.
• Aptitude and skills for statistical data analysis and research communication evidenced by publication in peer reviewed journals etc.,
• Command in MS Office and Statistical Applications.Nature of work / responsibilities:
• Assist the Scientists in compiling research reports; data analysis; database management; drafting; preparing graphic interfaces/ infographics; creative content editing.
|2.||Establishment IV Section||01||B.Tech Computer / IT||—-|
Terms & Conditions for S.No.1 & 2 (Young Professional-II):
|Name of the Position||Young Professional – II|
|Number of Posts||03 (Three)|
|Emoluments||Rs. 25,000/- (Fixed) per month|
|Duration||For a period of one year purely on contractual basis, extendable by one more year on need basis|
|Upper Age Limit||Minimum age under Young professional will be 21 years and maximum 45 years as on date of walk-in-Interview
(relaxable to SC / ST/OBC / PH as per Govt.of India rules.
|Mode of Engagement||Purely on Contract (Temporary) basis|
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The Desirous and eligible applicants may appear for a Walk-in-interview on the above date, time and venue specified above along with filled Application form and CV.
- The candidates should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue one hour prior to the scheduled interview timings.
- The candidates should bring a latest Passport-size Photograph and all original / final certificates starting from Matriculation till highest degree or Provisional certificate, as the case may be, together with one set of self-attested photocopies for this interview.
- No separate call letter for the interview shall be issued.
- The position(s) are purely temporary, on contractual basis.
- ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad, will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Non-production of any of original certificates for verification at the time of Interview is liable to rejection of candidature.
- If the turnover for walk-in-interview is more, the Academy may consider to have a written screening test if required.
Date of Walk-in: 16-07-2019
Download the Notification for complete details: