National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Delhi Zonal Laboratory
CSIR-R&D Centre, A-93/94, Naraina Industrial Area
Phase-I, New Delhi – 110028
Phone Nos. 011-25892749 (Tel/Fax), 011-25892750
Ref. No.: DZL/PA-Recruit/ Date: 06/08/2013
For engagement of Project staff under sponsored project
Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement as Project Assistant (Level-II) on behalf of the sponsor as per following details:
1. Project Title: 1. Surveillance of microbial quality of drinking water supply of Delhi (DJB Sponsored CNP-2-1953)
2. National Clean Air Mission (NCAM) – P.No. ESC-0305
2. Prescribed Educational Qualifications: For Project Nos. 1 & 2:
1st Class M.Sc. (Chemistry/Env.Science/Microbiology) or
3. Job Requirement: For Project Nos. 1 & 2:
– Chemical analysis of water samples for physico-chemical and Bacteriological parameters.
– Field work for collection of air samples from different locations and analysis in accordance with the project schedule and scope.
4. Fixed Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- per month
5. No. of Positions: 02 (Two) – One under each Project
6. Age Limit: 28 years (Age relaxation as per applicable rules)
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/ conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the enclosed Format (can be downloaded from http://www.neeri.res.in) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience, etc. by post/courier/email to the Scientist & Head, NEERI Zonal Laboratory at the above address so as to reach on or before August 27, 2013. The applications can be submitted to the Scientist & Head at email address: email@example.com.
Download the notification in PDF form HERE: