(A Government of India Enterprise)
Dhauliganga Power Station, Tapovan
PO: Dharchula, Distt- Pithoragarh – 262545 (Uttrakhand)
Advertisement No. NH/DG/HR/Rectt./11/2013
NHPC NEEDS ENGINEERS IN ELECTRICAL DISCIPLINE ON FIXED TENURE BASIS FOR OPERATION & MAINTENANCE OF DHAULIGANGA POWER STATION (4X70 MW)
Walk-in-interview on 30th June 2013 from 9.30 AM to 5.00PM at Administrative Building, Tapovan.
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Enterprise of Govt, of India, is looking for Engineers in Electrical discipline ” On Fixed Tenure Basis” for Operation & Maintenance of Dhauliganga Power Station (4×70 MW).
Introduction about the job
To cater for the urgent requirement for Operation & Maintenance of Power Station, NHPC urgently requires Engineers in Electrical Discipline on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of one year.
BE/B.Tech. degree/AMIE in Electrical from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
Upper Age limit for all above posts is 30 years as on 30.05.2013
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
The relaxation in age and reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-Serviceman/J&K Migrants will be as per the Govt, norms and directives.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 16,500/- per month.
If period extended further for one year then in 2nd year remuneration shall be increased based on the performance and the discretion of the management.
Income tax deduction at source will be as per Income Tax Act.
Your appointment is further subject to your furnishing a certificate from Govt. Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon of District Hospital authorized to issue such certificate stating that you are medically fit for taking up this assignment.
HOW TO APPLY
• Eligible candidates have to download the four sets of application form from the link given on our website www.nhpcindia.com
• Affix passport size photograph on each copy of application form. The candidate has to bring these four printouts duty filled in along with necessary supporting documents.
• Selection shall be made through Personal Interview.
DATE OF INTERVIEW:
• The Candidates have to appear for interview on 30th June 2013 at Administrative Building, Dhauliganga Power Station, Tapovan, Tehsil-Dharchula, Distt-Pithoragarh (Uttrakhand)-262545
• Candidate shall report for Interview between 9.30 AM to 5.00PM
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before coming for interview, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Candidate has to apply in the format given at our website only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
4. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for a least one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
6. Candidate employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
7. Legal jurisdiction will be Distt. Court, Pithoragarh (Uttrakhand) in case of any dispute.
Note: The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of one year. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in NHPC in future.
NHPC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof, if need arises.
Candidates submitting incomplete application or testimonials will not be allowed to appear for interview.
Download the official notification in PDF form HERE: