NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED
(Under the Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India)
B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-70009
Phone: 2531-0279, 2531-0789 /Tele Fax: 2531-8379
E-mail: email@example.com | Web: http://www.niohkol.nic.in
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian citizen) for walk-in interview for the following posts purely on temporary and contract basis under the project of the Institute. Interested candidates should report to the office of the Director along with relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) and Bio-Data for the interview on 30-05-2014 at 2.30 p.m. Candidates should report One hour before schedule time to scrutinize the documents.
|S. No.||Specialty / Area||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Senior Professional Trainee (Academic) – OT-06 (1st year-02, 2nd year-02 and 3rd year-02) @ of Rs.18,750/- p.m. for 1s‘ year, @ of Rs.20,000/-/- for 2nd year and @ of Rs. Rs.21250/- for 3rd year.||Recognized P.G. Degree (MOT/M.Sc. OT) from a recognized college/University. Good academic record & research aptitude shall be preferred.|
|2.||Senior Professional Trainee (Academic)-P0-06 (1st year-02, 2nd year-02 and 3rd year-02) @ of Rs.18,750/- p.m. for 1st year, @ of Rs 20,000/-/- for 2nd year and @ of Rs Rs.21250/- for 3rd year,||Recognized P.G. Degree (MPO/M.Sc. P&O) from a recognized college/University Good academic record & research aptitude shall be preferred|
- The Sr. Professional Trainees shall be engaged for one year. The term of engagement will be three years for 1st year, two years for 2 year and one year for 3 year respectively.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary and contract basis without any claim for regularization, what so ever from. It is under project for career growth’.
- The candidate should have knowledge in computer.
- They have to work six days a week. One day casual leave per month is admissible. He / She will not be entitled to avail any other kind of leave.
- Temporary out station duties may be given. The TA shall be paid as per rules.
- Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Reservation as per Govt, of India rules.
Download the notification: