NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Telephone: 022-24192000 / 24192121
Applications are invited for the following Non-Institutional post to be filled on purely temporary basis for ad-hoc project entitled “A Study on Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene Screening in Indian Infertile Men having Congenital Bilateral Absence of vas deferens”
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of vacancy||Stipend||Essential qualification||Age Limit||Duration|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||One||Rs. 16000/- p.m. for first two years.||First Class M.Sc. in Genetics, Life Sciences, Biotechnology preferably NET qualified||Not exceeding 28 Years||Initially for two years.|
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may forward their application in prescribed form (to be downloaded from ‘www.nirrh.res.in / www.icmr.nic.in) along with attested copies of educational qualification and age proof to ‘Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Indian Council of Medical Research, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012’ so as to reach on or before 25-06-2013 duly superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of JRF (DAE-RG) ”
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Download application form