The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has been setup at Bhubaneswar by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in the basic sciences combined with frontline research. NISER invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for the following Academic and Non-Academic positions.
1. Assistant Professor in PB-3: Rs. 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
2. Reader ‘F’ in PB-4: Rs.37400- 67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
The above positions are proposed to be filled-up in the Schools of Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Mathematical Sciences. One post of Assistant Professor in each discipline of English, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, and Sociology under Humanities Department will also be filled-up.
1. Scientific Officer F in PB-3: Rs15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
2. Laboratory Operator in PB-1: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
3. Driver (ordinary grade) in PB-1: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
For full details of eligibility criteria, general information, application form and other terms and conditions of all above Academic and Non-Academic positions please visit NISER web site and read the full advertisement carefully before applying. The address to access NISER web site is: http://niser.ac.in
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
(An autonomous Institution of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) Institute of Physics Campus, Sachivalaya Marg,
Po-Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751005
Phone: 0674-2304000 – Fax: 0674-2304050