NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ADVERTISEMENT No.:NITW/SOM/RNM/DST-NSTMIS-JRF/2013/03(3). Dated-05.08.13
Applications are invited in prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Management.
1. Name of the temporary assignment: JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW(JRF)-01 Post
2. Name of the temporary research project: “A Study on Research and Consultancy Activities of NIT System of India”
3. Name of the sponsoring agency: Department Science and Technology (DST) Under NSTMIS Scheme.
4. Consolidated Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/-p.m +20% HRA
5. Duration: 02 Years
6. Qualification and Experience:
(a) Essential qualification
B.Tech and MBA with minimum 60% at both UG and PG level
B.Tech and M.Tech with minimum 60% at both UG and PG level
(b) Desirable qualification
i) Good oral and written communication skills in English
ii) Good programming skill in MATLAB and knowledge in statistical tools
iii) Net/GATE Qualified
Application giving Name, Father’s Name, Present and permanent address, e-mail address, telephone/mobile number, details of educational qualifications along with percentage of marks obtained with copies of supporting documents should reach the undersigned by e-mail email@example.com or hard copy latest by 25.08.2013 to Dr. Ritanjali Majhi, Asst.Professor .School of Management, National Institute of Technology,Warangal-506004,Andhra Pradesh.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected.
Download the notification in PDF form HERE: