North Eastern Railway Notification
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager(P), Gorakhpur.
The applications are invited from eligible candidates for selection of Trade Trainees under Apprentice Act 1961. The proforma for application is enclosed. The applicant may submit their application along with attested copy of all certificates i.e. High School Certificate, ITI Certificate, Cast Certificate etc. before 02.01.2012 at the address of Chief Workshop Manager (P), Mechanical Workshop, N.E.Railway, Gorakhpur.
(1) Trade wise required number of trainees.
|(ii)||Welder (G & E)||08||04||02||01||01|
|(v)||Mechanic (Machine & Tool)||10||05||03||01||01|
(2) Educational & Technical Qualification – I.T.I. in trade with High School from Govt. Institutes.
(3) Age – Age will be between 15 years to 22 years as on date of publication of notification. SC/ST & OBC candidates will be given age relaxation up to 5 years & 3 years respectively in upper age limit.
(4) As per Rly Board’s letter No. E (MPP) 2002/6/IV dt. 31.7.06, 3% seat will be reserved for the children of armed force & Ex.armed service men. In addition to this 3% seat will be reserved for handicapped.
(5) Trainees will be paid stipend during the training period as laid down in the Act.
(6) The applicant will not be engaged as trainees unless he./his guardian in case age below 18 years will sign the agreement form as per the provision of the Act.
(7) (i) trainees will bound to comply all the conditions as provided in the Act. In case non compliance of terms and conditions, the candidates will be prohibited from the training. And the expenses will be recovered from the candidates. In addition to this, if the conduct of candidates do not fined good, he will be prohibited from the training. And he will bear all the expenses. The decision taken in this matter will be final.
(ii) It is not the liability of administration to provide the service to the trainees on completion of training.
(8) (i) If the application is not complete as required, the application will be cancelled and no information will be given to candidates.
(ii) Rly. Administration can cancel selection of any candidates at any time and no any correspondence and interview will be allow.
(9) No written test will be conducted for this selection. Only oral test for selection will be held on the basis of merit that is the marks obtained in I.T.I.. Only 2% multiple of required number of trainees in particulars trades will be called in the oral test. The notice for oral test will be sent at the address of eligible candidates. 85 marks allotted for I.T.I. merit and 15 marks for oral test. The candidates in oral test will have their all original certificates. No further chance will be given for oral test. The candidates will bear their own expenses.
(10) The list of eligible candidates for interview on the basis of marks obtained in I.T.I. will pasted on on east gate (BTC) of the Mechanical Workshop, N.E.Railway, Gorakhpur on before viva-voce test and published in the News Papers/available on net.
(11) The candidature of the applicant will be cancelled if the applicant approaches to the administration for his selection.
(12) Regional employment Officer, Gorakhpur. Please arrange to send the list of eligible candidates along with their application before 02.01.12 according to this notification. The application received beyond 02.01.12 will not consider to include in the selection.
(13) The Rly staff can submit the application of his eligible children along with their declaration on enclosed format duly forwarded by their controlling officer. But no any preference will be given the application of ward submitted by the staff with out forwarding from their department. The same will be treated as cancel. The application will be sent at the address of Chief Workshop Manager (P), Mechanical Workshop, GKP. Local applicants may drop their application in the sealed Box. Kept at the B.T.C. Gate Mechanical Workshop, N.E.Railway, Gorakhpur before 02.01.12 on working day between 7.30 to 16.30 hrs.
(14) Principal/ITI, Chargawan, GKP, Deoria the application of I.T.I. candidates in required trade before 02.01.12.
Enclosed: Format of Application & declaration.
Chief Workshop Manager(P)
No. E/227/IV/5//Pt.-X IV Dated – -11-2011
Download Complete Ad and Application Form
Sir i comleted iti mechanicdiesel