Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Equipment Factory, Kanpur – 208 001 ( U.P.)
Telegram : “Harness” Kanpur Fax : 0512-2311186
Phone: 2311181- 2311185
No. DA VP 10201/11/0388/1516, Dt. 20/06/2015
Reference Employment News 20 to 26 /06/2015
On line Applications are invited for recruitment to the following Group ‘C’ posts in the pay Band and Grade pay shown against the post in the Non Industrial and Industrial Establishment of the Ordnance Equipment Factory, Kanpur-208001 (U.P.) from Indian citizens, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications as mentioned in the online advertisement. The intending candidates shall visit the factory’s website www.oefkanpur.gov.in and carefully read all the instructions given in the detailed advertisement available on the website before applying online.
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||PHP||Post Ident- ified for||EX – S.M.||Age Limit|
|Sr. Nurse Grade II||—||01||—||—||01 *||—||—||18 to 27 Yrs|
|Ward Sahayak||02||—||—||—||02*||—||—||18 to 27 Yrs|
|L.D.C.||06||02||—||06||14*||01||OA, OL, BL, OAL, B, LV, HH||02||18 to 27 Yrs|
|Store Keeper||02||—||—||02||04||—||OA, OL, HH||01||18 to 27 Yrs|
|Fireman||—||—||—||01||01||—||HH||—||18 to 27 Yrs|
|Cook (NIE)||01||—||—||—||01||—||OL, LV, HH||—||18 to 32 Yrs|
|CMD(OG)||01||—||—||—||01||—||—||—||18 to 32 Yrs|
|Staff Car Driver (OG)||01||—||—||—||01||—||—||—||18 to 30 Yrs|
|Stenographer||01||—||—||—||01||—||OA, OL, BL, OAL, B, LV||—||18 to 27 Yrs|
|Welder||—||01||—||—||01*||04||OL, HH||12||18 to 32 Yrs|
|Carpenter||—||01||—||—||01*||OL||18 to 32 Yrs|
|Leather Worker||05||02||—||03||10*||—||18 to 32 Yrs|
|Fitter Gen.||06||03||—||04||13||OL, BL, HH, LV||18 to 32 Yrs|
|Tailor men||51||23||01||27||100 + 02* = 102||BL, OL, HH||18 to 32 Yrs|
(OA= One Arm, OL= One Leg, BL= Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and one Leg, B = Blind, LV= Low Vision, HH = Hearing Impaired)
The relevant details of the Post/Trade including essential/desirable qualifications, Scheme & Syllabus & recruitment procedure etc. are available in the website post/trade wise separately.
- Filling of on line application will start 7 days after publication in Employment News ( to be counted from the 1st date of the week of publication)
- Closing date of application on On Line system – 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News(English). (to be counted from the next day of the last date of the week of publication)
- Closing date of receipt of the filled in hard copy of the application form filled in On line up to 7 days from the closing date of on line application.(This is the last date of receipt of hard copy of the application forms filled in “On line” along with requisite documents. Age limit and qualification will not be computed with reference to this date).
- If the closing date for both ii) & iii) above falls on Sunday or Holiday, then the next working day will be taken as closing date.
- Important actual dates shall be notified in website for information and the candidates are advised to visit OEF website oefkanpur.gov.in regularly for viewing updates.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to the following categories of applicants as shown against each category.
- Up to 05 years for SC/ST ( only in respect of the posts reserved for them)
- Up to 03 years for OBC on production of caste certificate with latest Non-creamy layer clause issued by the competent authority in prescribed proforma (only in respect of the posts reserved for them).
- For PHP : Candidates belonging to UR= 10years, SC/ST= 15 years & OBC= 13years (Only for the posts reserved for them).
- Up to the age of 40 years for Departmental candidates with 3 years continuous services.
- Up to 03 years in addition to the period of service rendered in the Defence services for Ex-Servicemen on production of Discharge Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must carefully read all the provisions/conditions/ instructions etc. given in the advertisement before they apply for any post so as to avoid any disappointment at later stage. The candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualifications/specifications, have to apply on the website oefkanpur.gov.in The candidates should cross check the information furnished in the “Application Form” before finally submitting the same; as no correction will be possible later.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess the Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. The E-mail ID and mobile No. entered in the Online Application form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-mail ID & Mobile No.
- After submitting the On Line Application and uploading clearly visible recent colour photograph ( not more than three months old ) with signature(jpg or jpeg file of max. 15KB) and scanned left thumb impression in digital format (jpg or jpeg file of max. 10KB) as per instruction available on the website, a unique Registration No. will be generated automatically. This Registration No. and Password of the candidate should be used for downloading the filled in Application form and for further information. The candidate should take print of dully filled in Application form in two copies. One copy is to be retained by the candidate for further reference and other one is to be sent along with Indian Postal Order to The Senior General Manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory, Phoolbagh Kanpur-208001, Uttar Pradesh
- Filling of On line Application forms will start 7days after publication in Employment News (to be counted from the 1st date of the week of publication).
- Closing date of Application on On line system – 21days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (English) (to be counted from the next day of the last date of the week of publication).
- Closing date of receipt of the filled in hard copy of the application form filled in On line upto 7 days from the closing date of on line application. (This is the last date of receipt of hard copy of the application forms filled in “On line” along with requisite documents. Age limit and qualification will not be computed with reference to this date).
- If the closing date for both (ii) & (iii) above falls on Sunday or Holiday, then the next working day will be taken as closing date.
- Important actual dates shall be notified in website for information.
Download the notification for complete details: