OFFICE OF THE CANTONMENT BOARD BELGAUM
Applications from eligible candidates are hereby invited for the recruitment of Assistant Teachers in the Cantonment Board High Schools for following medium. The application format and all other details are available on website: www.cbbelgaum.org.in
|Medium of School||Sl. No.||Category & No. of posts||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|1.||Gen-01||B Sc (PCM) & BEd.|
|2.||Gen-01||B Sc (CBZ) & BEd.|
|3.||Gen-01||BA & B Ed|
|4.||OBC-01||BA/ B Sc & BPEd.|
|5.||Gen-01||B Sc (PCM) & BEd.|
|6.||SC-01||B Sc (CBZ) & BEd.|
|7.||Gen-01||BA & BEd.
(To teach Kannada Language)
- Last date of Receipt of application: 25-03-2016.
- Application complete in all respect, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belgaum-590001 (Karnataka State) by Registered/ Speed Post. Postal delay will not be accepted.
- The envelope containing the application should clearly mention in BOLD letters the medium of school applied for and reservation category viz SC/ST/OBC/UR as applicable.
- Separate application is to be sent for each post.
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and the candidates should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of the prescribed qualification.
- Age limit is 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Age limit shall be relaxed 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rule, wherever applicable. Physically handicapped candidates shall attach proof of physical disability (certificate from recognized authority). The upper age limit prescribed will be relaxed in respect of the candidates belonging to the category Ex-Servicemen as per existing rules. The candidates applying in OBC category are required to produce OBC certificate issued for appointments to Posts under the Government of India in the prescribed format.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information / documents found to be incorrect at a later state, action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service and also filing legal proceedings as per prevailing law.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- Applicant should enclose (i) self attested photocopies of certificates in proof of age, caste certificates, Qualification, Experience if any (ii) two latest identical passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side). (iii) Self addressed envelope.
- All the service rules applicable to Cantonment Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantonment Fund Servants Rules, 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
- No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained and No representation on any ground for non appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- Persons already employed should sent applications through proper channel. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete/unsigned/without Demand Draft applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Application should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- as examination fee for Gen & OBC category drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum from Nationalised Bank only which is not refundable. The applicants belonging to SC/ST, Physically Disable category are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending test and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay at Belgaum, if required.
- The Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to recruiting processing in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever and decision of appointing authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
- The pay scale of above mentioned Assistant Teacher is Rs.17650-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600- 700-28800-800-32000 and other allowances as admissible.
- i) In respect of Sl.No.1 to 6 mentioned above:Candidates should have studied teaching medium language as one of the language of Bachelor degree. OR If teaching medium language has not been studied in Bachelor degree, in SSLC teaching medium should be studied as first or second language. OR SSLC or Bachelor degree should have been studied in teaching medium language.
ii) In respect of Assistant teacher to teach Kannada language in Marathi Medium High School (Sl.No. 7 mentioned above) if the candidate does not meet aforesaid conditions mentioned in 20(i), then the candidate should have passed Kannada certificate course conducted by Karnataka Higher Education Examination Authority Bangalore or Kannada Sahitya Parishat Bangalore.
- The Selection for the above posts will be based on written test on Subject Knowledge, General Studies and General Knowledge. Exam is of objective types and the duration will be 1 hour.
Download the Notification & Application Form: