GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF SPACE
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
SATISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE SHAR
SRIHARIKOTA-524 124, SRI POTTI SRIRAMULU NELLORE DIST.(A.P)
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics.
SDSC SHAR invite applications for the following post through online:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Reservation details||Essential Qualifications & Experience|
|23||Junior Hindi Translator||01||Un-reserved||Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level;
Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice- versa or two year’s experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India undertakings.
The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
Selection Process: The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test/ Interview. Based on the academic performance of the candidates applied, number of vacancies, number of candidates applied etc., initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for taking up the written test. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test. Those who are declared as qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Interview. The venue and date of Written Test/ Interview for shortlisted candidates will be intimated by post.
How to Apply:
• Applications will be received on-line only.
• The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 11-07-2015 (1000 hours) and 31-07-2015 (1700 hours).
• Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://sdsc.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications on-line between 11-07-2015 (1000 hours) and 31-07-2015 (1700 hours).
• Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
• Candidates are not required to send the confirmatory copy. However, the on-line application has to be invariably followed up with a copy of “No Objection Certificate” from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name, the post for which applied/post No. and Regn. No. on the reverse of the NOC and which should be sent within 10 days of registering the on-line application and in any case not later than 10.08.2015 by ORDINARY POST to:
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR
SPSR Nellore Dist, AP.
Important Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for On-line Registration : 11-07-2015 (1000 Hours)
Closing Date for On-line Registration : 31-07-2015 (1700 Hours)
Download the notification for complete details: