Advertisement No. SRCC/AD/2013/01, Dated: 13-09-2013
Applications are invited for the following post (s) on permanent basis from the desirous candidates in the prescribed Application Form. The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualification(s), pay band, procedure for filling vacancies etc. are given under:
|Sl. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|1.||Administrative Officer||1||–||–||–||35 Years||(PB-3) Rs.15600-39100||Rs.5400|
|2.||Sr. Assistant||1||–||–||–||30 Years||(PB-2) Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs.4200|
|3.||Professional Assistant (Lib)||1||–||–||–||35 Years||(PB-2) Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs.4200|
|4.||Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)||1||–||–||–||35 Years||(PB-2) Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs.4200|
|5.||Semi Professional Assistant (Lib)||1||–||–||–||35 Years||(PB-l)Rs. 5200 – 20200||Rs.2800|
|6.||Assistant (UDC)||4||–||1||–||30 Years||(PB-1) Rs. 5200-20200||Rs.2400|
|7.||Jr. Library & Information Assistant||–||1||–||–||27 Years||(PB-l)Rs. 5200 – 20200||Rs.1900|
|8.||Jr. Assistant-Cum-Typist (Office & Hostel)||1||–||–||–||27 Years||(PB-1) Rs. 5200 – 20200||Rs.1900|
|9.||Caretaker||–||1||–||–||30 Years||(PB-1) Rs. 5200 – 20200||RS.1900|
|10.||Library Attendant (MTS)||0||0||1||2||27 Years||(PB-1) Rs. 5200 – 20200||Rs.1800|
|11.||Computer Lab Attendant (MTS)||0||1||–||–||27 Years||(PB-1) Rs. 5200 – 20200||Rs.1800|
- One post Is reserved for PwD (OH) out of the above posts.
- Period of Probation-One Year
Refer to the Annexure-ll of the advertisement at College website www.srcc.edu for Qualification, Selection Process, Syllabus of examination/test& interview.
- Candidate can obtain the Application Form from the College office on cash payment of Rs.200 (Rs.100 for reserved categories) on all working days between 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Candidate can also download the Application Form from the college website – Annexure-l. A bank draft of Rs.200 (Rs. 100 for candidates belonging to reserved categories) In favour of “Principal, Shrl Ram College of Commerce, Delhi” should be attached with the prescribed application form.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category are exempted from payment of application fee provided certificate of disability is furnished at the time of obtaining the form and attached with the application form.
- The upper age limit and minimum educational qualification for the posts shall be determined as on the last date for submitting Application Form.
- The relaxation in age to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/OBC/PwD categories will be allowed as per University of Delhi/Government of India rules, Le. throe years for OBC candidates and five years for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should submit caste certificates issued in their own name. The certificate of OBC candidates should mention non-creamy layer status. Only those OBC candidates would be considered under the reserved category of OBC whose caste is listed in the Centre List for OBCs.
- A separate application form should be filled in by the candidate for each post along with separate fee if he/she wishes to apply for more than one post
- College reserves the right to change/alter the nature and number of post(s) and not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
- Candidates serving in government/autonomous bodies/ PSUs etc. are required to send their applications) through proper channel.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15-10-2013.
- Candidates would be required to submit self attested copies of their documents/testimonials mentioned In the Application Form at the time of applying.
- Application other than in prescribed form, incomplete application, unsigned application, application without prescribed fee, application without required documents/ testimonials or application reaching after the last date by Post/Courier will be rejected without further reference.
- The college will notify the dates of tests & interview in advance at its website and will also Intimate to the candidates through registered posts. No personal inquiry shall be entertained in this behalf.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview.
Application completed in all respects should reach to “The Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, (University of Delhi), Maurice Nagar, Delhi -110 007” on or before the last date of submitting application: 15-10-2013.
Download the original notification for more details in PDF form HERE: