Ref No. DEY7ADMN/SET-GEN/01/2012-13
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India)
Sugandha Bhavan, IN.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277
Palarivattom. P.O., COCHIN – 682025
Tele: 0484-2333610 to 616, 2347965
Fax : 0484 – 2331429, 2334429
Written test/interview for selection of ‘Spices Extension Trainees‘ for various Offices under Development Department of the Board
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture) OR B.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology) with P.G. Diploma/Diploma in Computer Application.
1. Those who have completed their course of study during the academic year 2008-09, 2009-10, and 2010-11.
2. Those who had engaged as Outsourced Technical Assistant (OTA) in extension activity at Spices Board on contract basis are NOT eligible for applying to this programme.
Location-wise requirement of Trainees:
|Sl. No.||Location||No. of Trainees Required|
Tenure: 2 Years
Stipend: Rs. 12000/- per month and in case of travel to spice field, TA will be paid as per rules.
Leave Eligibility: One day per month.
The written test and interview will be conducted in the following locations:
- Karimgang (for North East Region)
- Gangtok (for Sikkim Region)
- Kalpetta (for Wayanad Region
- Nedumkandam (for Nedumkandam & Puttady Regions)
- Saklespur (for Karnataka Region)
- Jodhpur (for Rajasthan Region)
- Guntur (for Warangal & Guntur Regions)
Eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (Annex-1) through e.mail ID (email@example.com) on or before 24th August 2012. Venue, Date and time of written test/interview will be informed after receipt of applications. On selection, the trainees should execute an agreement in stamp paper worth Rs.100/- in the format as specified in Annex — II.
Contact details/Address of Board’s Offices are given in Annex – III.
Date : 3rd August 2012
Download complete Notification HERE: