SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
WHOLLY OWNED BY GOVT. OF INDIA
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category–I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at Jwahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, besides a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad and recently the Company has commissioned CWBN Paper Machine Project at SPM, Hoshangabad with a view to be self-sufficient in manufacturing of currency paper.
With the above background, the Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals having potential to strengthen the manpower of CWBN Paper Machine Project at SPM, Hoshangabad (M.P.) and accordingly invites applications for the following posts:
|Name of the Post||Level||Scale of Pay (IDA)||Total No. of Post(s)||Maximum Age (As on 31.08.2013)|
|Manager (Tech.)- Paper||E-4||Rs. 29100-54500/-||1-UR||40|
|Manager (Technical)||E-4||Rs. 29100-54500/-||1-UR||40|
|Deputy Manager (Tech.)-Electrical||E-3||Rs. 24900-50500||1-UR||40|
|Deputy Manager (Tech.)-Quality Control & Laboratory||E-3||Rs. 24900-50500||1-OBC||40|
|Deputy Manager (Materials)||E-3||Rs. 24900-50500||1-UR||40|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||E-3||Rs. 24900-50500||1-UR||40|
|Assistant Manager (Tech.)-Paper||E-2||Rs. 20600-46500||6 (2-UR, 2-OBC, 2-SC)||35|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||E-2||Rs. 20600-46500||1-SC||35|
|Assistant Manager (Tech.)-Mechanical||E-2||Rs. 20600-46500||1-UR||35|
|Assistant Manager(Tech.)-Electronics||E-2||Rs. 20600-46500||2(1-UR & 1-OBC)||35|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||E-2||Rs. 20600-46500||2-UR||35|
|Officer(Tech.)||E-1||Rs.16400-40500||5(3-UR & 2-OBC)||30|
|Officer(Tech.)-Mechanical||E-1||Rs.16400-40500||6(3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC &1-ST)||30|
|Officer(Tech.)-Quality Control & Laboratory||E-1||Rs.16400-40500||1-OBC||30|
|Officer(Tech.)-Paper||E-1||Rs.16400-40500||8(4-UR, 2-OBC & 2-SC)||30|
|Officer (Tech.)-Electrical||E-1||Rs.16400-40500||4 (2-UR, 1-OBC & 1-ST)||30|
|Officer (Tech.)- Electronics||E-1||Rs. 16400-40500||16(7-UR, 5-OBC, 3-SC & 1-ST)||30|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, typewritten only (handwritten applications are not accepted).
- The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________________________”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
- Duly completed application should be sent to the DGM (Pers.), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 through registered/speed post only within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. SPMCIL Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
- Applications without supporting documents in respect of age, caste, qualification, experience and application fee will be rejected.
- Last Date: Nov 04, 2013
Download the notification for complete details HERE: