TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Advt. No. 01/2012.
COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO MISCELLANEOUS POSTS-2012.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts under the Government of Tripura through The Tripura
Combined Competitive Examination” for recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts:-
|Post Code||Name of Posts & Dept.||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification||Category-wise No. of Posts.|
|01||Panchayat Officer, Gr. B, Non-gazetted under Panchayat Dept.||Rs. 9570-30000/-Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-||Essential:- Degree of a recognized University.||—||—||01||01|
Officer, Gr.C, Non-gazetted under Panchayat Dept.
|Rs. 5310-24000/-Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||Essential:- Degree of a recognized University with knowledge of Bengali.||08||10||03||21|
|03||Superintendent of Homes, Gr. C, Non-gazetted under Social Welfare & Social Education Dept.||Rs. 5310-24000/-Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||Essential:-a)Male Graduate of a recognized University for male Institution/female Graduate of a recognized University for female Institution.
b) Knowledge of Bengali/Kak-Barok.
Desirable Qualification:- Degree/Diploma in Social Welfare/Social Work/Social Service.
|04||Labour Inspector, Gr.C, Non-gazetted under Labour Dept.||Rs. 5310-24000/-Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||i) Essential:-Degree of a recognized University.
ii)Desirable:- Diploma in Social
|07||11 (PH-01)||23 (PH-01 & Ex. S.-01)||41|
|05||Co-Operative Inspector Gr. C, Non-gazetted under Dept. of Cooperation.||Rs. 5310-24000/-Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||Essential:- a) Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
b) Knowledge in Bengali language.
Desirable:-a) Training in Cooperation from recognized Cooperative Training Institute.
b) Development bias and connected with organization, dealing with welfare activities.
|06||Inspector (Food), Group-C, Non-gazetted under Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Dept.||Rs. 5310-24000/-Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay. Rs. 2400/-||Essential:- i) Graduate of a recognized University. ii) Preferably Commerce Graduate.||02||04||06 (PH-01)||12|
Age(for all posts):-18 to 37 years as on 10-02-2012, relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, PH candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Other Important information:
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition from the Department. Some posts of other categories coming under the purview of “Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Miscellaneous posts” may be included in the ongoing recruitment process if requisition from the Government reaches to the Commission before the Preliminary Examination (Screening Test).
(2) The last date of receiving application is 10-02-2012. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(a) During submission of Application Form, the candidate need not mention sequence of preference for the posts. The candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be asked to submit sequence of preference for the posts.
(b) Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be asked to submit self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
(4) Prescribed Form availability: The 4(four) pages printed Application Form will be available from any of the total 111 nos. of Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. For the candidates from outside the State, the said prescribed Form can also be down loaded and printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
The Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (Multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Main Examination of 200 Marks (Conventional Type Test) and (iii) Personality Test of 50 Marks.
The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination.
Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination & Personality Test will be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
[Candidates may collect Guidelines adapted for conducting the Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Miscellaneous posts from the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on cash payment of ?10 (Rupees ten) or same may be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in.]
(5) Rate of Recruitment Fees: – Rs.100/= (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/= (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(6) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(7) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(8) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date(10-02-2012). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(9) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(10) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(11) Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination / Main Examination/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(12) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed
Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission- http://www.tpsc.gov.in. The Commission will not be responsible for printing mistake, if there be any.
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
Download the complete Notification in PDF form HERE.