UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
NAAC Accredited Grade “A”
University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar 190006, Kashmir
Applications on the prescribed form, available on the University Website www.kashmiruniversity.net to reach the office of the undersigned latest by 30th June, 2013 are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for the following posts available in the Department/Campus shown against each:
|S. No.||Post||Department||Number of Posts||Pay Band||Qualifications|
|01.||Programmer||North Campus South Campus||01
|Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs.5400/-||B.Tech./B.E. in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering with at least 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized University.
“OR”MCA/M.SC. Information Technology with at least 55% of aggregate marks from a recognized University. Desirable: Two years experience/ expertise in software development from a recognized organization.
|Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs.4200/-||B.Tech./B.E. in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
“OR”BCA/B.SC. Information Technology with at least 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized University. Desirable: One years experience / expertise in Software Development in JAVA or Dot Net Environment.
|Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 2400/-||Graduate with 55% marks.|
|Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4200/-||Master’s Degree in any discipline with 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University.|
|Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4200/-
|Master’s Degree in Public Administration / LLB with 55% marks from a Recognized Institution.
“OR”Ex-Serviceman of the rank of Captain / Ex-police personnel of the rank of Deputy S.P. provided he is below the age of 55 years.
|06.||Semi Professional Assistant||-do-||01
|Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4200/-||B.Lib. with 55% marks “OR”Masters in Library and Information Science (MLIS) with 50% marks.|
|07.||Junior Technical Assistant
(For networking and Internet Labs )
|Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 2400/-||B.Tech. / B.E. in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
“OR”BCA/B.SC. Information Technology with at least 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized University. Describe: One year experience / Expertise in Software Development in JAVA or Dot Net Environment.
|08.||Laboratory Assistant||Pharmaceutical Science||01||Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4200/-||Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.|
|09.||Counseling Assistant||Public Relations Centre||01||Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 1900/-||Masters in Social Work/ Sociology /Psychology with B.Ed. and having specialization in guidance and counselling with a minimum of two years experience in handling students counseling (both individual and group)|
|10.||Junior Coordinator||Dean Students Welfare||01||Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 2400/-||Bachelors in Law with B.Ed. Special Education. (B.A. with Education / Psychology / Sociology as one of the subjects)
Desirable : Minimum of 3 years work experience in conducting organizing and monitoring welfare services for empowerment of physically challenged students in any Government recognized University. Preference shall be given to a candidate who has himself been a source of empowerment for fellow physically challenged persons.
|Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 1900/-||i) Matric
ii) 5 years experience in furniture fabrication
iii) ITI in the trade concerned.
The detailed Advertisement Notice is available on the University website.
The Application Forms should accompany with a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Kashmir payable at J&K Bank Hazratbal, Srinagar.
Other terms & conditions:
- Application should be within the age limit of 18 to 37 as on 01-01-2013. However, this condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates.
- In-service candidates have to route their application forms through proper channel with the recommendations/No Objection Certificate of the employer;
- Candidates should append with their application form attested copies of the qualification/technical/experience certificates along-with the marks certificates;
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear in the written test for purpose of short listing for interview, in case of large number of candidates;
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of a candidate will render the candidate concerned for disqualification;
- Candidates to be called for interview shall have to produce original documents relating to their age, qualifications & experience etc at the time of the interview.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of the interview through intimation. However, the University does not take any responsibility for non receipt of intimation due to the postal delay or whatsoever.
- Candidates not fulfilling the requisite aforementioned requirements on the last date of submission of application form need not apply.
- Submission of application form for any position advertised here-in-above does not itself entitle an application to be called for an interview,
- University reserves the right to defer filling up of the post advertised here-in-above without assigning any reason thereof;
- Candidates should attach with their application form self addressed envelope of 6X3 size affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 35/- value;
- Candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated, tampered fake or forged documents are making statement which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for being considered for any or all future appointment, in addition to rendering him/her liable for criminal prosecution;
- Candidates who have obtained degrees from the Foreign Universities should enclose equivalence certificate issued by the AIU, New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered and application form will be rejected;
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible ;
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice;
- The candidates, who have already applied for the post of Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Liaison Officer and Storekeeper available in North and South Campuses in response to the Advertisement Notice dated July 2, 2012 and fulfill the eligibility criteria as per current notification, need not apply again. However they shall submit an application on plain paper to the Registrar for consideration of their earlier application form.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
(Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad Zarri)
Deputy Registrar, (Recruitment)
Download the notification in PDF form HERE: