UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
APPOINTMENT OF TEACHING POSTS
Accompaniment to the Advertisement No. 40, dated 12.09.2013 for various Teaching Positions purely on contract basis for the specified period in the various Departments of the University of Pune.
No. Of Openings: 1 (Instrumentation Science)
Tenure of the Post: For a period of 5 years or till the Department remains self supporting, whichever is earlier.
Pay Band: Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10000 (Minimum pay in pay Band Rs.43000)
Post: Associate Professor
No. Of Openings: 3 (Instrumentation Science, Commerce, Physical Education)
Tenure of the Post: For a period of 5 years for Physical Education Department. For a period of 5 years or till the Department remains self supporting, whichever is earlier for the Department of Commerce & Instrumentation Science.
Pay Band: Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000
Post: Assistant Professor
No. Of Openings: 12 (Instrumentation Science, Commerce, Physical Education, Competitive Exam Centre, Institute of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology (I.B.B.))
Tenure of the Post: For a period of 5 years for Competitive Exam Centre & Physical Education Department.
For a period of 5 years or till the Department remains self supporting, whichever is earlier for the Department of Commerce, Instrumentation Science & I.B.B.
Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000
Important points to be borne in mind before filling in Application Form.
1. Candidates should apply online from 12.09.2013 to 02.10.2013 through the University website www.unipune.ac.in, link to Recruitment online and then take the printout of the said application and attach attested copies of the necessary documents to the same. The Candidate should submit the printout of the application form along with all enclosures to the Assistant Registrar, Administration-Teaching, University of Pune, Pune – 411007, on or before 10.10.2013.
2. Applications made through online mode will only be considered by the University. Applications in other forms such as Bio-data, C.V. and any other offline application will not be considered.
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
4. Candidates residing abroad must send a hard copy of an application by post duly signed, so as to reach this office on or before the last date. Scanned or photo copy of an application will not be considered.
5. Qualifications and experience are as notified by the Government of Maharashtra and the University Grants Commission and University of Pune from time to time.
6. Teaching Experience as an approved teacher will only be considered.
7. Candidates must attach the copies of the necessary supporting documents with the application.
Download the official notification for complete details HERE: