Vodafone, one of the largest telecom operators in the world is looking for ambitious technology professionals to join its global Shared Services Organisation that has presence in India, Hungary, Egypt, and Romania. Come join us and script a success story together.
At Vodafone’s Technology Shared Service Centre in India, we combine the power of innovative technologies with standardized processes to make Vodafone competitive around the world. Currently, we have a vibrant community of 2000+ technology professionals spread across our Shared Service Centres in Pune. Bangalore, and Chennai: supporting Vodafone’s operations in more than 23 countries. You now have an opportunity to join this fast growing community.
Experience: 3 to15 years of relevant experience in any of the technologies listed below.
Prior exposure to telecom industry would be an added advantage.
Application Operations: Job Code – IT 001/Location: Pune
1 st level Telecom Application Operations & Support experience with UNIX/Windows server in any of the following domains:
- Mobile Payment and Charging / Money Transfer (M-pesa)
- Mobile Device Management and Self Care
- Mobile Delivery Platform (MDP)
- Ask Online (eGain). eBlling
- Single Sign On / Identity Management / AAA
Infrastructure Management: Job Code – IT 002/Location: Pune
- IBM AIX L3 Admin support with VCS and WM
- Oracle Solaris L3 admin with VCS and WM
- Linux L3 support with VCS and WM
- HP UX with VCS and WM
- Weblogic Server Management
- HP OVO Monitoring Administration & Support
- Solution Architect for Active Directory & Exchange Services. File & Print Services Solution (DFS). SCOM, and VMware
- Database Administrators- Oracle
- Storage Administrators / Solution Architect – EMC/ Netapp
SAP: Job Code – IT 003/Location: Pune
- SAP HR with SAP Business Intelligence
Service Desk and Security Operations: Job Code – IT 004/Location: Bangalore
- ERP Technical Service Desk
How to Apply: Please send your resume to id – firstname.lastname@example.org with ’Job code and number of years of experience’ mentioned in the subject line.